• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OK... that's just vulgar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samnell

Explorer
I have to make myself see it. Seriously. Even after reading the whole thread. When I do I just laugh.

I'm a bit sad that WotC changed the image, though. I would have left it and laughed at anybody who phoned the office with a complaint.

But then I am not in charge of selling anything to anybody.

Scott_Rouse said:
After a little less than 24 hours this has given me quite a few laughs. Thinking about my initial response I think it was out of surprise more than anything else (like: "wow how did we miss that" ).

as you can see we changed the image. In most cases we wouldn't do this but after talking about it briefly with some of the R&D folks and showing the image to some people internally who had not seen this thread or the art, we decided to replace it with another version we had from the artist.

This does not mean we are going to change D&D art from now on and make it G-rated but in the "oh wow" response was enough and this case the switch was easy enough to warrant a swap .
I don't believe you need--and you probably really don't care one way or the other--props from me, but I think you handled that beautifully. And, again, thank you for coming around to post, both here and at WotC.

RPG_Tweaker

Explorer
Lolth said:
Well, uh, there's also the fact that us wimmin usually come equipped with one... and it, erm, requires regular maintenance. As often as several days in a row in one month.

Imagine owning a wreck of a car, and for three to five days a month you drive it to a mechanic-generic handyman for repairs/maintenance/oil job; by now, this mechanic knows the system inside out and is intimately familiar with all the nooks and crannies of the engine.

"Oh hullo, I can see right away where's the problem today..."

:p :] ;)

Di... did you just compare your Vajayjay to a wreck of a car?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Scott_Rouse said:
After a little less than 24 hours this has given me quite a few laughs.

This will go down as a classic, I assure you. :)

Regardless of origin or intent, props to your web team, Scott.

Kesh

First Post
RPG_Tweaker said:
Di... did you just compare your Vajayjay to a wreck of a car?
I've just found a new word to hate.

Seriously. Where the hell did that one come from, and why is everyone using it? x.x

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Kesh said:
I've just found a new word to hate.

Seriously. Where the hell did that one come from, and why is everyone using it? x.x

That would be me. I am responsible. Bring on the hate.

EDIT: Or did you mean "compare"?

Twowolves

Explorer
I just showed the original pic to my wife with no more lead-in than "hey, c'mere and look at this" and her response?

"It's a vagina. With a sword in it."

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads