WOIN OLD 1.2 Morrus

Barnacles

First Post
Hi I recently got the paperback version of 1.2 OLD in colour and I have a question. I noticed that the book seems to lack the section on fuelling magical powers with alchemy or herbalism just before the spell list that v1.1 had. Did the section get moved or removed or am I just missing some pages?

dekrass

Explorer
Hi I recently got the paperback version of 1.2 OLD in colour and I have a question. I noticed that the book seems to lack the section on fuelling magical powers with alchemy or herbalism just before the spell list that v1.1 had. Did the section get moved or removed or am I just missing some pages?
It was removed. I assume this was done to make room for the new material that was added.

MacD

Just a tourist passing your way...
I recently bought the OLD b/w book and its great.
A friend wanted to buy the digest version, but it seems there is no 1.2 version yet

1000buffalo

Explorer
Aw, shucks - I hope it's really the 1.2 version that's up there. I just had the set of three (OLD/NOW/NEW) digest books shipped to a friend the other day.

Anyone know if the digest version for OLD on Amazon is the 1.2 version? The displayed cover does not have that on it where the NOW and NEW do. Thinking of picking it up.

MacD

Just a tourist passing your way...
If it doesn't have the v1.2 badge on it, it's not v1.2.
That's not entirely true - the OLD Core book s/w still had a picture of an 1.1 but within the description it said it's 1.2.
I bought it and got 1.2

I also looked into the digest specs, but it's still v1.1 there.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I also looked into the digest specs, but it's still v1.1 there.
We're still trying to get Amazon to accept the digest files. It's really hard to do. You upload them, and then wait, and then they email with a bunch of formatting 'issues', so you fix them and upload it and wait, and they email you with a bunch of different formatting 'issues' ad infinitum. Eventually they'll accept them. Just uploaded yet another version last week, which they rejected with some nonsense about margins they've never mentioned before.

Remove ads