D&D 4E Old School 4e Character Sheet

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
Love it

I love it! I'm not sure it has everything I need and I'd still need to mix it with a good power sheet, but I love the look and the simplicity.

Morandir Nailo

First Post
Holy crap I love this! Thank you so much for making this simple, elegant sheet. I do have a few suggestions though:

Add lines to the feats/magic items section, and to the Race/class abilities section.

Add lines to the equipment section, with a small column to the side for weight. Perhaps divide the block into two columns to fit more loot, leaving the bottom line open with a "total weight" entry.

It might be best to move the "Healing surges used" box closer to the "Healing surges" box (there's a perfect space for it under passive perception). Fill in the now-empty space under HP with bigger "Max HP" and "Bloodied" entries.

Make the stat mod lines actually line up; it's a bit more aesthetically pleasing that way. Same for the skills list.

Ok, so that's more than a few I guess, but they're mostly aesthetic; this sheet is great as is.

Mor

PeelSeel2

Explorer
Morandir Nailo said:
Holy crap I love this! Thank you so much for making this simple, elegant sheet. I do have a few suggestions though:

Add lines to the feats/magic items section, and to the Race/class abilities section.

Add lines to the equipment section, with a small column to the side for weight. Perhaps divide the block into two columns to fit more loot, leaving the bottom line open with a "total weight" entry.

It might be best to move the "Healing surges used" box closer to the "Healing surges" box (there's a perfect space for it under passive perception). Fill in the now-empty space under HP with bigger "Max HP" and "Bloodied" entries.

Make the stat mod lines actually line up; it's a bit more aesthetically pleasing that way. Same for the skills list.

Ok, so that's more than a few I guess, but they're mostly aesthetic; this sheet is great as is.

Mor

Thank You! I am currently working on a revision that places the heling surge stuff together.

Remove ads