OSR Old School Essentials Box Sets Kickstarter

Andvari

Hero
I wish I had noticed this kickstarter before it ended.

I usually rely on my Rules Cyclopedia, but I think the OSE books look quite neat.

I got a parcel pickup notification from the post office, so I'm pretty sure mine's waiting for me. That or the 64Drive I ordered nearly 4 years ago finally arrived.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I wish I had noticed this kickstarter before it ended.

I usually rely on my Rules Cyclopedia, but I think the OSE books look quite neat.
The books are usually available intermittently/semi-reliably on the Exalted Funeral web store. That's where I got mine.

I think it's generally the boxed sets that are hard or impossible to find outside the kickstarters.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
The books are usually available intermittently/semi-reliably on the Exalted Funeral web store. That's where I got mine.

I think it's generally the boxed sets that are hard or impossible to find outside the kickstarters.
I think that Gavin said that after this latest Kickstarter, the boxed sets would be kept in stock going forward, but I might be misremembering.

kenada

Legend
Supporter
Got my classic and advanced boxed sets recently. They’re nice. I’m less enthusiastic about the bonus adventures so far, but they’re not bad for what they are (similar in scope to those in Carcass Crawler).

Remove ads