Old School feel 5e Character sheet

daviduniptf

First Post
Is theform-fillable version available anymore?

I've just stumbled across this sheet and it's fantastic. The link to monsterworkbench re-directs to a different company with no evidence of a link to your sheet; and the google drive link never actually loads. I know it's been a while since you made it available....is there any current way, now in August 2018, to get form-fillable copies of your sheet? Thanks for any info.

This sheet is not actually mine, it is the starter of the thread. Monster workbench is the D&D software I made which does have integrated character sheets. The link to that is woodlandassault.com

daviduniptf

First Post
Is the form-fillable version available anymore?

Thanks, trying to reply directly to Sean...

I've just stumbled across this sheet and it's fantastic. The link to monsterworkbench re-directs to a different company with no evidence of a link to your sheet; and the google drive link never actually loads. I know it's been a while since you made it available....is there any current way, now in August 2018, to get form-fillable copies of your sheet? Thanks for any info.

ad_hoc

(they/them)
I love the spellcasting bit (though the "0" level slots isn't needed).

I'd love to see the standard sheet combined with the spell section to have a 1 page sheet.

Remove ads