• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OMG, I'm a Geek Pimp!

diaglo

Adventurer
Teflon Billy said:
I thought you weren't even coming this year?

Are you going to run 1E?

can't make it. but if i win, maybe i could get Leopold to go as me. and you could convince him to run the Giants or another series.

i'm still in the lead. so i've got to look for a good candidate for my WotC fanboy burnitator.

diaglo

Adventurer
ph4r teh OD&D(1974) fanatic. looks like none ya have what it takes to up the ante.

i guess i can get the Comic book fatbeard to be me. i mean it won't be much of a stretch. but getting him to be nice and wear a tie ... welll no promises. :eek:

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Impersonate BiggusGeekus at Gen Con!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5227565102

As part of the continuing fund raising efforts for the ENnies, this is the latest in the "ENnies Evening" series of auctions where fans can bid on the chance to either sit with or represent their favourite designers.

The winner of this auction will OFFICIALLY represent and impersonate Parents Basement Games at this prestigious event. If Parents Basement Games wins in the category in which they are nominated, YOU will be the one going on stage (impersonating Dereck AKA Biggus Geekus) to accept the award and give an acceptance speech. (please keep this speech to under 2 minutes)

The annual awards ceremony is held at GenCon Indy, in Indiannapolis, on Friday the 19th of August at 9pm at the Crowne Plaza's Grand Hall. The winner of this auction will be sharing in the excitement as one of the awarn-nominated publishers, along with other great publishers like Malhavoc, Green Ronin, White Wolf, Black Industries and a gazillion (more or less) other publishers and writers! Why sit at the back of the venue with the unwashed masses? With your winning bid, you get to hob with the nobs of the RPG elite (or is that nob with the hobs? who knows...) Everyone else (those not nominated for awards, or their guests) will be sitting at the back of the hall.

VALUE ADDED: The ENnies committee will buy you one liquid refreshment beverage (local restriction apply).

DO NOT BID ON THIS AUCTION if you will not be at GenCon Indy this summer. We will not provide refunds if you cannot make it to GenCon Indy, or to the event proper.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I'd bid on it if I were going to GenCon...

I'd also bid on the "share a table with Bill & Clark from NG" as well.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Check out the latest updates!

Hooboy, the Paizo giveaway is super sweet! Just got the email from Erik, and they're donating an autographed copy of the new Shackled City Adventure Path AND a year's subscription (or extension) to Dungeon and Dragon magazines.

I don't mean to put down the other publishers, because there's some great stuff being donated as well- like Fiery Dragon and their not-in-stores-until-months-hence product, and the two seats and autographed hardcover stuff from Malhavoc... If you want a prime seat, a free drink, swag, the chance to hobnob with designers (and watch them sweat as their awards are announced), and of course, to support the ENnies, this is a chance you don't want to miss!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads