• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E on hold - One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, Scotley's twisted my arm . . . I'm in. Working on a character concept now.

Would you mind updating the first post to include current proposed race/classes for each PC?

Also, is it 20 pt. attribute buy?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Found the answer to the point buy question. First thought is an Oracle - I'll start looking at them and see if I can generate something I'm excited about playing.

Scotley

Hero
I believe he did say two traits. I still gotta pick mine. Other than that and working out a few combat values, Gorgol the Scourge is finished. Let me know what you think.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Mr. DM, do we get to select 2 traits for our characters in addition to everything else, as per usual with Pathfinder, please?? If so, I have my two picked out already -- Armor Expert (-1 to armor check penalty) and Fencer (+1 att on AoO).

opening info on the twisted mind of David

starting level: 3
system: pathfinder
starting gold: 3000 gp
exp advancement: fast [3,300 xp start]

sources:
core + limited APG [Cavalier, Magus, Oracle, Witch; Spell sources: non area specific, non 3pp]
Most of what is from on line d20 ogc is accepted. If it is not core, and you are not sure...ask.

addm:
2 traits, non area specific, non 3pp

as of now here is what i have heard:

Leif : in
Scottly : in
Jkason : regretfully out
Mleibrok : in
GlassEye : regretfully probably out
Mowgly : regretfully probably out
Helfdan : in
Herobizcit : in
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], take note of the subtly highlighted portion in yellow
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], if you have questions, I have answers!

Scotley

Hero
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION],

core races, but you can use the variants.

Don't feel bad Mowgli, I got shot down a couple times before I got to my final choice. Of course I was asking for stuff that really was way out given that it had only been addressed in 3pp, so I should have known better. But you know me. I had to ask. As it is I still skated pretty close to the edge on a weapon choice and took three Variants. :angel:

Oracle, Bard and Druid would all round out the party nicely. As far as I know we have a human fighter, a half-orc (mostly)Rogue/Fighter and a Dwarven Magus. A full caster would be nice.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Don't feel bad Mowgli, I got shot down a couple times before I got to my final choice. Of course I was asking for stuff that really was way out given that it had only been addressed in 3pp, so I should have known better. But you know me. I had to ask. As it is I still skated pretty close to the edge on a weapon choice and took three Variants. :angel:

Oracle, Bard and Druid would all round out the party nicely. As far as I know we have a human fighter, a half-orc (mostly)Rogue/Fighter and a Dwarven Magus. A full caster would be nice.

No worries - just trying to clarify my options right now, and I'm not locked into anything.

At this point I'm leaning strongly toward Bard - not a full caster, but the build I've got in mind should be helpful in a lot of situations.

When you guys say "Variants," I assume you're talking about the Alternate Racial Traits from the APG? If not, point me to the place I can find 'em, please . . .

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A draft of Gorgol the Scourge Half-Orc Rogue2/Fighter1 is now up in the RG. I still have to put in a few details and write up the good stuff like description, personality and history. But the mechanical parts are pretty much done.

I have read up on your character. Interesting you and Leif's were street orphans, maybe knew each other?

Remove ads