• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

One million signatures and Uwe Boll will quit directing

Thanee

First Post
Funny interview, though.

Postal is only starting in the US now? It's already available on DVD here... havn't seen it, but a friend of mine has and said it was hilarious and by far his best (only good?) movie so far.

Bye
Thanee

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Is it me, or is Uwe Bol like Terry Gilliam but not funny, not brilliant, not talented but somehow successful with less production related problems?

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
but he gets his female stars naked, of course they are never the stars we want to see naked. :D

I want to stop the man but that would just be lowering the bar for everyone else, the guy is the reason to have the bell curve.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
One day, far, far, very far, way out there far, into the future people or mutants or whatever we become, will look back and say Boll was the Edward Wood of our time!

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I dunno. I think his movies aren't that bad, he just goes out of the way to antagonize the public, and there's a certain love of hating his stuff. I'm not saying his stuff is good by any means, but if you want to see some bad movies, go to the store and buy one of those 40 (or 100 movies) for $20 compilations. Or even the Highlander sequels (if they existed, anyway), or most of the direct to video action movies starring Steaven Seagal or Wesley Snipes or even Mark Dacassos (sp?)

He's kinda like Derek Smart (the computer game guy).

Thanee

First Post
trancejeremy said:
...but if you want to see some bad movies, go to the store and buy one of those 40 (or 100 movies) for $20 compilations.

Those compilations are really ace... I've yet to see (from the outside, mind you) a single one with at least one movie I have even heard about. ;)

Or even the Highlander sequels (if they existed, anyway), ...

A sequel would make no sense at all... there can be only one! :D

Bye
Thanee

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads