D&D 5E One Shot #3: Lady of the Mist

Greenmtn

Explorer
Bilkar Gnome Druid

OOC: Nature: [roll0]

Bilkar, bent over, hands and feet touching the ground, butt up in the air, nose to the ground sniffing (This is how he has been "running" back and forth) stopped moving when he realized that there was some kind of walking plant. Equally fascinated and terrified.

Slowly Bilkar focuses on Mister Bubbles. A look of pain on his face, his eyes betraying a mind full of fear trying to force it's way through many options in his mind. "Pack not burn trees. Defend pack mates. Learn why so much death. Why plants walk. What lives, why. Then if helpful. Burn trees. Make room for new life."

It Seems from his tone that Bilkar is pretty steadfast in his course of action. Itseems that the Gnome is not entirely focused on the mission at hand anymore.

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Yeah, yeah," Mister Bubbles replies with some annoyance, but not as much as one might expect. "Respect the plants and the cute furry animals. I get it."

One eyebrow raised and crossing his arms before his chest, which makes the walking cane sticking out from underneath look awkward, the half-orc looks at the gnome again. "So, have you figured out which way to go, or was that just a form of freestyle dancing in your part of the forest?"

Greenmtn

Explorer
Bilkar Gnome Druid

Bilkar stands, holding a twig in his hand curiously. "No. Death support life. Respect Nature ways. This not nature ways. Bad. Fix before pack leave. Althon here to find cause. Use for himself?" Bilker doesn't seem completely convinced himself of his reasoning.

"Human tracks." He points down the left path, littered with statues.

"Plant tracks." He points down the right path.

JustinCase

Mister Bubbles does not respond for a few seconds, as he is trying to make sense of the gnome's words in his head. Then with a shrug, he realizes the only thing he needs to know are the last four words.

"Left, then," he says, turning to the path where Bilkar says he found human tracks.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Everyone o.k. with the left? If so marching order is again...

Ivar
Lee
Mr. Bubbles
Bilkar
Ryder

If all that is correct give me a yeah/nay and a Perception check. DC [roll0]

JustinCase

OOC: I'm sure somehow the dice will not let me reach a DC5, but let's see: [roll0]
Edit: Ha! Shouldn't have said it. ;)

Remove ads