• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

One Shot?

TGryph

Explorer
Greetings All;

Going back to Michigan in a few months, and am planning a one-shot with my old gaming group of 25 years. As I haven't really played D&D much in the past couple of years (switched to Harp, Gurps, and trying Burning wheel), I would be interested in any recommendations you all might have as to an adventure to use.

My old goup preferred role-playing to combat, but like a well-rounded adventure best. I mostly created my own adventures for them (with occasional help from Dungeon Magazine), so just about any published or printed module would work. I DO own all Dungeon Magazines from #10 on, so I have a good backlog to work with if someone particularly likes one of the modules printed in there.

I am looking for somehting for 5-6 people of average level 5. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

TGryph

JBowtie

First Post
In Media Res is a stellar one-shot from Malhavoc Press. The way it's done, it really can only be run once for a given group.

TGryph

Explorer
Yep! That''s It!

Bought Temple of Mysteries!

Looks like Just The Thing!

Thank you very much for your responses all!

TgGyph

Remove ads