• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online CoC game

I think it's taken the GM a little longer to get ready (he just got back from vacation about a week ago). At that time, there were six people applying for the remaining three slots in the game.

The game is no longer listed as "open" and the party roster shows nine players entered.

I think the tentacly-goodness is getting close. That's a good thing, right? :D

LcKedovan

Explorer
Barendd Nobeard said:
I think it's taken the GM a little longer to get ready (he just got back from vacation about a week ago). At that time, there were six people applying for the remaining three slots in the game.

The game is no longer listed as "open" and the party roster shows nine players entered.

I think the tentacly-goodness is getting close. That's a good thing, right? :D

Woohoo!! I'm in the list, things must be getting close! :) *bounce* *bounce*

-Will

LcKedovan

Explorer
Sweet! Thanks for pointing it out, I might have taken longer to see it. I made my first quick post before heading out tonight... mostly to make sure people knew that I was still there ;)

Which character you playin'?

-Will

LcKedovan said:
Sweet! Thanks for pointing it out, I might have taken longer to see it. I made my first quick post before heading out tonight... mostly to make sure people knew that I was still there ;)

Which character you playin'?

-Will

I play a chain-smoking Frenchman. Your character bummed a cigarette off my character in your post. At least, I think that was your character.... :D

LcKedovan

Explorer
Barendd Nobeard said:

I play a chain-smoking Frenchman. Your character bummed a cigarette off my character in your post. At least, I think that was your character.... :D

A chain smoking Frenchman who coughed up his last ciggie. That was my guy ;) Cool. hehe. :D. I'll try and be nice to your guy ;) *chuckle*.... glad we are underway though.. pretty funny that by chance I started interacting with you there... LOL

-Will

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads