• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online CoC game

Someone is starting an online CoC d20 game over at Macray's Keep.

You have to sign up on "the Keep" but it's free. Once you sign up, log in and check the Open Games List under the Member Menu.

The game is called "London Burning" and it's set in 1941 in London, England. Only two people (including me) have signed up for the game, and the GM has 8 spots for characters.

Hope to see you there!

WinnipegDragon

First Post
Thanks!

I'll sign up tonight. I started a thread about a game a few weeks back, and the volunteer who wanted to run it seems to have vanished. I'll have a use for that character after all, it seems!

Sabaron

First Post
I sent in a character. :) One thing that was not mentioned was whether stats were point-buy or rolled. I can change them if it's point-buy.

Great! Glad you're both joining the game.

As for character creation, the GM just told me to keep total ability mods under a certain point. I wasn't completely greedy (stayed a point below his limit). If you're too powerful, I hope he'll just talk to you to tweak the character.

But, hey, it's CoC - stats don't matter. We're all gonna go insane or die. Or, hopefully, both! ;)

LcKedovan

Explorer
I'm going to be signing up as well. I sent a mail to the GM to see how the game is run. It states 4 moves per week, is it a msg board or email one? This is important for me since time difference usually prevents my participation in real-time online games :(

-Will

LcKedovan said:
I'm going to be signing up as well. I sent a mail to the GM to see how the game is run. It states 4 moves per week, is it a msg board or email one? This is important for me since time difference usually prevents my participation in real-time online games :(

-Will

I think it'll be message board (that's how most games at The Keep are run).

Hello, all.

I also plugged this game over at Monte Cook's CoC d20 board.

The GM responded, and mentioned that he is on vacation until June 9. So, if you don't hear right away about getting in the game (or you're in, and wondering why nothing's happening), that may be the reason.

More time to get nervous about our characters' fate! :eek:

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
That would explain why I haven't heard anything regarding the character I submitted. Cool. Waiting's no problem.

Best,
tKL

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads