• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online (Ventrilo or Skype) - Player/DM looking for 3.5e or Pathfinder game

DireMosquito

First Post
Hey all,

I'm a long-time D&D player in search of a regular online game using either (limited splatbook) 3.5e or Pathfinder rules. Text or voice chat both ok.

I'm happy to play any role (including potentially DM) and prefer a balanced game with a mix of challenging combat and strong roleplay where more time is spent playing the game rather than simply making character 'builds' and discussing rules.

Reliable, fairly mature players are important. Ideal gaming schedule would be a group that meets 2-3 times a month for a few hours; at a time that suits a Friday, Saturday, Sunday afternoon/evening session for Australia (AEST). I think that generally works out to be morning in Europe and night-time in the U.S.

I'm happy to adapt to whatever chat programs or virtual tabletop software people are using and can also offer a dedicated forum for organising and discussing games, posting character sheets, etc if required. I can also probably source a few regulars if the game time suits, though it would be nice to hook up with players I don't already currently game with in existing TT and PBP games.

If this works well for you, please post here or catch me via email at: dire_mosquito AT hotmail DOT com

Cheers

Hilde Schbeiker

First Post
Hi! I'm really interested! I'm somewhat new but I know 3.5e enough to play.
I have a rogue character ready for action and I just really want to play!
I can send you my sheet, and I'm available here on EnWorld, skype,
facebook, and email!
Thank you!

-Hilde

Remove ads