[OOC - 3.5] The Storm Coast

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Congrats again (said in Age of Woe lol) :p

[sblock=ooc]looks like Ragg is unconsious IC sorry didn't know that when I posted him talking. [/sblock]

HM

Sphyh

First Post
bad news.... i have to quit playing.... just dont have the time with all the circumstantial changes in my life with work and school. sorry to leave so early in the game. thanks for letting me be apart.

feel free to kill my character off or npc him or whatever. its all yours...

thanks again and good luck!

Grace and Peace,
Paul

Rhun

First Post
bad news.... i have to quit playing.... just dont have the time with all the circumstantial changes in my life with work and school. sorry to leave so early in the game. thanks for letting me be apart.

Sorry to hear that, Paul! Good luck with everything!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
He's dead Jim. - McCoy

I see Mark has been all over the blogs these past two months but I guess he doesn't have time for the games.

I'm droppng this and Age of Woe. :(

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
He's dead Jim. - McCoy

I see Mark has been all over the blogs these past two months but I guess he doesn't have time for the games.

I'm droppng this and Age of Woe. :(

HM
if that is in refrence to spes magna or what ever it was called, then let me say that this is his wiki to place his world information. with the advent of his new job it may be requiring a lot of time. I personally understand and am sticking around for him when he can return to business.

I thinik it is a good idea to stick to the ideal position of waiting for a good dm.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases