• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

4E [OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

FourMonos

Villager
I really like the idea of having an OOC thread to discuss any and all things so we don't weigh down the adventure thread.

I know we are all still waiting for everyone who might be interested, but feel free to check in here.

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Checking in. :) Neil's right - you grabbed me with the post in the Hanged Man. I kept forgetting to check whether you made a thread yet. Hopefully the others will pop up soon too.

H.M.Gimlord

Villager
Oooooh. Sorry. I usually get a "reply" email when people post. I gotta get back in the swing of just checking in regardless. Sorry about that. I'm here and ready to go. Gimmie a minute to get my Ennie legs. I've got to relearn how to post my ministat block and then I'll be in the other thread with Mik.

MetaVoid

Explorer
@H.M. Gimlord: E-mails are ... patchy ... to say the least. Been that way ever since the crash.
[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION]: Reporting for duty :)

FourMonos

Villager
Thanks so much for the xp rewards Lord Sessadore! I know everyone is just starting to check in, get used to looking at the forums, and updating characters. Feel free to make at least one post int he adventure so we can get some RP going.

FourMonos

Villager
Well, we'll play it by ear then.
How is everyone? Everyone had a good New year? I seem to remember some people might be out of posting area for a bit

MetaVoid

Explorer
Invisible castle is more down then up lately. There has to be some roller that is more reliable...I know there is enworld roller, but it is hard to use as once you roll, you cannot add new rolls or edit (this part is good) the existing ones.

Son of Meepo

I'm still here. I have to remember to check in because I don't get notification emails, though I think I've figured out a pattern with that.

H.M.Gimlord

Villager
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]. I tried Dice Roller on wikidot, and it's pretty good, but for some reason it keeps on showing me results for another user when I go to my roll history. Odd huh?

Neurotic

Adventurer
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]. I tried Dice Roller on wikidot, and it's pretty good, but for some reason it keeps on showing me results for another user when I go to my roll history. Odd huh?
Maybe it is "stupid" enough to allow multiple usernames with different passwords and then history looks up by the name? Maybe you registered earlier and forgot? I don't know. I use it in another game on this boards and it works well (for now). I would prefer IC, it is more powerful, but it doesn't work half the time.

Advertisement