OOC - Fiend's Embrace - D&D One-Shot Adventure

Malvoisin

First Post
Okay, next turn is up, and your first combat is underway! It'd be great if you all can keep the posts flowing regularly during combats, so that they don't take forever. Thanks!

Have at thee, beasts! :)

Malvoisin

First Post
Land Outcast said:
Arrows :eek:
yes thanks.

Tech support, lol... wireless network :D

Arrows, so noted.

And, yes, tech support is laughable. My wireless network still isn't working. Some kind of problem with configuring the router, I guess. :(

Malvoisin

First Post
Malvoisin said:
Okay, next turn is up, and your first combat is underway! It'd be great if you all can keep the posts flowing regularly during combats, so that they don't take forever. Thanks!

Have at thee, beasts! :)

Hah, no sooner do I post this, I look to see that three players have already posted! :D

Malvoisin

First Post
Hooray, Voadam's back! Hope all went well while you were away. :)

Are there any retroactive requests you'd like to make on Aeligim's behalf? For example, would he have asked for anything additionally from Arakk? Would he have spent the day of 'downtime' summoning a dark companion as we had discussed?

Malvoisin

First Post
Land Outcast,

I just realized that I've never assigned hit points for Idivien!

Let's call it 18, shall we?

Sorry about that...

Voadam

Legend
Malvoisin said:
Hooray, Voadam's back! Hope all went well while you were away. :)

Are there any retroactive requests you'd like to make on Aeligim's behalf? For example, would he have asked for anything additionally from Arakk? Would he have spent the day of 'downtime' summoning a dark companion as we had discussed?

All went well, thanks for asking.

I can't think of much besides food and camping gear and Aeligim is an arcane warrior not a wilderness expert so he is happy with the healing potions.

He would spend the day performing his summoning. Would the companion be a dark shadow that resides within him waiting to be called out, or must it always be separate from him? (I favor the former if given a choice, I like the idea that it is a dark magic part of him that can be unleashed).

Malvoisin

First Post
Voadam said:
He would spend the day performing his summoning. Would the companion be a dark shadow that resides within him waiting to be called out, or must it always be separate from him? (I favor the former if given a choice, I like the idea that it is a dark magic part of him that can be unleashed).

I am happy with the flavor of the former option. We'll say that Aeligim can manifest his companion at will from within himself, as a free action.

Remove ads