(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, I'm convinced that everyone is at full HP & HD by the third morning, when you'll leave (assuming nothing crazy happens with the skill challenge).

...Though I would point out that the Crew were unable to gain HP above halfway until AFTER the goodberries and the first long rest removed 1 level of exhaustion. Still, looks like you are able to fill 'em up after that.

Skill challenge is on the second day, and the crew is still out, not because of HP, but because they would have Exhaustion 3 at that time (and Ra-nas still has shivering sickness).

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
If Qawasha is a druid, he can change his spell lists every day (if you want to track that LOL)

We have a paladin, right? Can they spend Lay on Hands for the shaking sickness? Or a cleric for some kind of Restoration? Not sure what you need for disease. I know Heal does, but that's 6th level spell.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Oh, hey. LEVEL UP to Level FIVE.

... Then tell me if I should land you on the Pillar or not.

@Neurotic What gives Myrral the idea that the Palace is important (aside from it being a palace?)
OOC:
Nothing :) I just referenced two greatest features EXCEPT the pillar :) You know, just for something to discuss. I mean, I would say it is obvious from meta-perspective that this is where the adventure leads us...but characters wouldn't know that (although it is quite apparent that it was a focus of something). On the other hand, in character:
  • palace ==> treasure vault and possibly keys/libraries
  • temple ==> treasure vault and possibly libraries and relics that may have the (pacifying?) influence on the local denizens
EDIT: and ofcourse, meta-perspective, many published adventures have side-quests that make the main quest easier. I'm not a fan of those in PbP due to speed problems - I'd rather have three large and difficult fights than 6 easy(or easier) and 1 boss fight.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases