• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Fradak

Explorer
Yup and he is immune to disease. He can heal 3 pple max.
I don't have the time to play right now. So Fitz, feel free to move on with Chrysagon healing ppl. I don't want to slow the game down.
Took the time. (crazy day)

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I don't have the time to play right now. So Fitz, feel free to move on with Chrysagon healing ppl. I don't want to slow the game down.

I missed that he is immune. I went back and fixed it. I still think that Miss Imogen would play down how sick she is (she also came closest to making the dc out of people who failed. In my mind that means she came down with it last, or has a milder case.) Kobold can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Chrysagon will heal everyone but Dellrak and MissI.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon

I knew paladins could, I just wasn't sure if it was possible at level 3 - such a good class! Thanks for taking the time, and I hope things quiet down a bit

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm sorry about the delay in all my games. I've been swamped at work lately (I used to find the time to do a post or two at work) and even my weekends have been tight for time. I will try to get them all rolling again ASAP. Bear with me!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Don't fear bad rolls. I have long since learned to treat bad rolls as a thing that creates interesting complications, as opposed to having bad rolls completely screw everyone. Bad rolls make things cool. Sure, they don't have you just "win" and move on, but they keep it interesting.

Remove ads