• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC for The Lost Son

Jerrand Redband

First Post
It is very cool to pay respects to more than one god shoot some wizards don't even do that much you need to do what is in character and then i'll decide how to bring it to the adventure so take two or three just have good reasons for what you do.

how much extra money do you have to spend? thought you might want to buy a scroll or two but you do need to do that before we get to far into the . they will be hard to find for purchase once we are really playing.(np on the spell book thanks for putting it under equipment)

elfs don't get free shortsword but if you went rapier(elves get for free) your crit mod. goes to 18-20x2 so when you finally do hit every once in a while you'll get a crit and do some damage.

Leif

Adventurer
So rapier has one more point of threat range than longsword, huh? Hmm, but it on ly does 3/4 as much damage...... More thought is required here. I'll have an answer for you before tonight is over. You'll allow me to buy a scroll already? Coolness! If I can jury-rig something to free up 10 gp, then I'll definitely do that!

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Yep you can by anything in the three core books & srd during character creation just need the money. Grubnar's powerstone is the same as buying a scroll.

Shouldn't worry to much about weapons doing damage you are an envoker so if you need to deal alot of damage it sould come from your spells right?

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, I suppose you're right. Still, a first level Evoker is very hard-pressed to do as much damage with his spells as one lucky blow from a longsword can do! ;)

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
If your on right now Leif have you heard from Gobletchica and let you know we lost my brother he says this is to slow for him so know anyone outthere who can take his place do not want to npc him

Leif

Adventurer
Jerrand Redband said:
If your on right now Leif have you heard from Gobletchica and let you know we lost my brother he says this is to slow for him so know anyone outthere who can take his place do not want to npc him
No, I haven't heard from her. Too bad about your bro. I was having a lot of fun watching you two give each other a hard time. I don't know about a replacement, you could just put a post in "Recruiting - New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread!" saying that you're recruiting again for this game. Maybe somebody in Rhun's game (since they kinda know you a little) would either want to play or would know somebody who wants to play?

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Something new

you know that's something i have want to learn to do
change the name of my original post thread
i see people put in closed or recuriting and stuff
well i did throw him in because i wanted to start an adventure
but if you want to see more come over and jion us round the table lol
then you 'll see some "brotherly love"

Leif

Adventurer
You can change the name of any thread that you started, and it's really easy to do. Just go to the very first post of the thread, and click on "edit post." Then you'll be able to re-write the whole post, which will include the Thread's title.

Walking Dad

First Post
Hi, you recruit again?

What charcter-classes do you need?

(I disabled my signature. I don't want to screw you in your own thread :) )

BTW: Hi, Leif. Would you mind to be in another game with me?

Leif

Adventurer
Walking Dad said:
BTW: Hi, Leif. Would you mind to be in another game with me?
Sure, that'd be great! We were needing a little Parental Supervision, and you're just the Dad to do it!

Remove ads