• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Wow... I messed up. Asking me to heal confused me until I realized that I started a post on Monday, but I see that in my sickness I failed to actually hit post.

I will post IC right now...

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Cool thanks...

and just to clarify, I have used Channel healing 2x's now... and should have healed 12 points per person. I used one before Cade sprung the trap and another just after to help him heal his wound from the trap.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
No info on the items from the chest? We've got a couple of people looking at them, but if they can't figure out anything I'll post for Fabhal.

Walking Dad

First Post
The runes just mean 'Property of Gardun (another cleric)'.

Your casters can cast detect magic and make a spellcraft check to identify. If I don't here anything from them until tomorrow, I will NPC them doing it.
(DCs are 16 / 21) can try the 21 (Potion) without casting.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
IC is down again I think I'm going to look into those alternate sights for rolling

If you wish to roll the spellcraft check WD it is.... wait a sec brb....

Spellcraft +8

Hmmm... seems this version of Brawar can speak dwarven (in the first game I made sure he couldn't to make things a little harder) need to remember that :)

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads