• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'd be willing to rearrange Fabhal's scores slightly and rework him as a fighter/cleric. I was looking forward to playing him 'straight,' and he'll not be really good at either class . . . on the other hand, I didn't really design him as an 'optimized fighter' either. More a 'too big for his britches' little guy.

We've already got a large party, so I think we can deal with the loss of a character as long as we can fill the cleric role.

I'll see if I can have something worked up by the end of the day.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sounds good to me. But only if you really want, as their is already another divine caster (druid) in the group.

One of the things that bother me in the Pathfinder rules are just how a superior healer a (good-aligned) cleric is compared to a bard or druid.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'll see what I can work up for him, and let you know something either this evening (my time - it's almost 6:00 AM here) or this weekend - probably this evening.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, that went a LOT faster than I anticipated.

The new (improved?) Fabhal is posted in the RG. I simply replaced the old one rather than putting up a new post.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So then you don't need are suggestions on what to do??

I think we need a cleric no matter what. In Pathfinder they are a great help.

So Fabhal has been holding out on us has he. LOL :p

HM

Arkhandus

First Post
.....Well, my opinion was gonna be that we should get someone else to play the cleric or introduce a new one. It'd probably be pretty rough for us without a cleric along for healing, since one druid alone doesn't amount to much healing (especially when they get into melee and find themselves getting beaten down too.....).

But, whatever you decide, Walking Dad and Mowgli. A multiclassed cleric is better than none.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I think this build will work - he's got a little durability from his fighter level, and I'll likely take another level or two of that along the way for the feats and BAB. I'll just have to change his personality a little. No more charging headlong into the fray :D.

I'll have to get his Wisdom up somehow so he'll be able to cast higher level spells.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads