[OOC] House Millithor in City of the Spider Queen II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xael

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Also what about adding to the weapons/armor we already have?

And also what about combining items as seen in the DMG? :)
Quertus can do that if he has the time, and you slip him a bit of your loot (75% of the market price). ;)

Thels said:
Oh, and remind me to use my bow when we meed upon Endur again.
Just buy an adamantine weapon, he can't sunder it (at least easily). Also, I'm sure there was a spell somewhere that allowed to increase the hardness of an item permanently...

And a question: Who's carrying all the stuff we looted from Sarduel and the Mind flayer? Quertus would volunteer...

EDIT: I put price tags on my shopping list at previous page.

And goodbye, metrostar. Nice playing with you.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Shopping List

Ki'Willis, wealth: 74250 gp.
Sell:
Cloak of Elvenkind: -2500 gp

Buy:
Ring of Sustenance: 2500 gp.
Pearl of Power2: 9000 gp ,cl 17
Cloak of Resistance+5: 25000 gp, cl 5
Hat of Disguise: 1800 gp, cl 1
Belt of Health +6: 36000 gp, cl 8

sum:71'800 gp
________

Party, wealth: 86'000 gp

Wand of CLW*8: 750*8= 6000 gp, cl 1
Portable Hole*2: 20'000*2= 40'000 gp, cl 12
Raise Dead*2: 6125*2: 12250 gp, cl 9

sum: 58'250 gp
---

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Xael said:
Who's carrying all the stuff we looted from Sarduel and the Mind flayer? Quertus would volunteer...

Dibs on the Cephalometer, the rest can be divided when it's identified.
--
Plan
We should probably get out of the cave immediately. It's possible that Klaxeon will bring our enemies down on us, and that should be avoided. We need to Shadow Walk out, but we cannot yet go to Skullport since we couldn't get out without Quertus having another shadow Walk prepared. (Unless it takes a long time to get to Skullport trough the Shadow Plane, then we could make camp in the Prime Material Plane along the way to Sp and memorise more spells) For now we have to find another place to rest. The party rested twize before they entered Manthol Derith, right? Perhaps the first camp site would be a good place to rest again.

Quertus should memorise sufficient Invisibility spells to allow all of the party to enter Skullport either invisible or magically disguised. We should first buy the items under cl 10, so that if something goes wrong when we buy the other items and we have to flee we'll at least have some of the stuff we wanted. We should get in and out as quickly as possible, and in no way take actions that could expose our identities unless absolutely neccessary.

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
Party only rested once on the way to Mantol Derith.

Serpenteye said:
Plan
The party rested twize before they entered Manthol Derith, right? Perhaps the first camp site would be a good place to rest again.

Endur

First Post
You could go look for one.

If you are going to Skullport, you could go part of the way, stop somewhere nice, and rest there (underground, or on the surface if you like risk).

Serpenteye said:
Ok. Does anyone have a good idea of where to rest?

Serpenteye

First Post
I think it might be wiser to go to Waterdeep. We won't risk running into people who know about our part in the destruction of Menthol Derith, or people who are as likely to recognize the symbol of Grackstulgh on out platinum bars. Businessmen are less likely to try to rob us, though they will probably be just as willing to cheat us. The "Law" is probably going to be a greater threat to us in Skullport. And if/when things turn violent I'd rather be part of destroying Waterdeep than the last significant center of trade in the underdark.
Ki'Willis mentioned Skullport because she wanted to throw our enemies off our track. People could be spying on the party even now and have time to warn their friends of our arrival. Krecil could be caught and tortured, and it's better if he doesn't know our true destination.

Endur

First Post
I don't think you have to worry about destroying either Waterdeep or Skullport. Both have guardians that are level 27+ Wizards (Khelben27, Halastar30).

Even Mantol-Derith might not be destroyed; it might just be going through renovations.

Serpenteye said:
I think it might be wiser to go to Waterdeep. We won't risk running into people who know about our part in the destruction of Menthol Derith, or people who are as likely to recognize the symbol of Grackstulgh on out platinum bars. Businessmen are less likely to try to rob us, though they will probably be just as willing to cheat us. The "Law" is probably going to be a greater threat to us in Skullport. And if/when things turn violent I'd rather be part of destroying Waterdeep than the last significant center of trade in the underdark.
Ki'Willis mentioned Skullport because she wanted to throw our enemies off our track. People could be spying on the party even now and have time to warn their friends of our arrival. Krecil could be caught and tortured, and it's better if he doesn't know our true destination.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads