• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Industrygothica's "The Hive"

industrygothica

Adventurer
Grimror said:
Sorry about all the delay, Gothica. I'll have my character up and ready tonight for sure. :)

It's all good. I'm a little worried since our party band-aid hasn't responded yet. Hopefully we can get everyone squared away. I'd like to get started by Monday, if not sooner.

IG

Grimror

First Post
Almost entirely finished version of Lanek Tal'Kronir posted in the RG thread. I'll get the money part sorted out when I get access to a DMG.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Grimror said:
Almost entirely finished version of Lanek Tal'Kronir posted in the RG thread. I'll get the money part sorted out when I get access to a DMG.

Looking over it...

From the class abilities, I'll assume you went with barbarian, though it says he's a fighter.

If that's the case, you shorted yourself 2 hit points. Should be 53 (12 at 1st, 6, 7, 6, 7, +15)

That's the only thing that jumps out at me. Looks like a solid character. I'll be looking forward to seeing him in play - especially to how he interracts with the paladin Courage Bloodstone. ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
To everyone:

We've got enough to start, though Eva of Sirrion has yet to ackowledge acceptance. Being a cleric, I considered that to be a vital character for this party. We are not completely without healing, however, and I may be willing to toss in a few things to help out along the way if you want to get started now (or within the next day or so).

That being said, I'd be more than happy to wait until Monday morning to see if we hav ea cleric yet. I'll leave it to the majority vote.

IG

Remove ads