• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Into the World

Voldrath

Explorer
nick012000 said:
Almost a month ago, yea seems we lost him. So whats the procedure here? Left him with the gear? death by lightning? never existed? Not mutch to retcon out at any rate.

bytor4232

First Post
We've lost others too. This early in the game, we will pretend he didn't exist. Later on critical players will be NPCed untill I can find a nasty way of disposing of him ;)

bytor4232

First Post
Guys, I am really slammed this week with two soccer practices, several late night maintenance windows at work, a busy regular schedule at work, and getting ready for my daughter's first communion.

I'll post up sometime this week, just don't think I've gone AWOL.

bytor4232

First Post
Okay, I'm back, however I will not be able to post every day. I'll post more frequently during combat however. That typically doesn't take too long to manage.

I'll at least be posting up once on the weekend, and once during the middle of the week.

bytor4232

First Post
Hey guys. Sorry about the posting delay. Work has been hell, 14 hour work days seven days a week while we move servers from one data center to another, while still maintaining full time tech support. I've gotten very little sleep, and have been crashing out between shifts. Today I told myself that I'm taking a break, no matter what! Unfortunately all this stress made me sick.

Rest assured, I haven't AWOLed on you guys. I have big plans for this game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads