• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Into the World

bytor4232

First Post
Its not dead. I'm still around. Last week and the week before I was busy moving 120 servers from one data center to another, I was a stranger to my own family!

I checked the thread over the holiday weekend, and let it lie since you guys hadn't really come up with a decision yet. I'm still waiting on you guys to decide what your doing. If you still haven't come up with something by this weekend, I'll be "pushing" the game aloung.

Voldrath

Explorer
I'm still here. I was waiting on the rest of the groups opinion. I figured Rose, Mik, and especially Charlie would have something to say on the matter. I'd hate to think we suddenly lost half the group. They may have just gotten in the habit of checking infrequently.

Last edited:

bytor4232

First Post
hence the extra days. Don't worry, I'll be getting back to my bi-weekly posting once this weekend gets around. If we have to, we can always recruit more members.

Voldrath

Explorer
bytor4232 said:
As the party debates weather or not to go into the room to save whatever is being beaten, footfalls could be heard from from the the direction of the creatures dismay. A light lit the hallway forward as whatever it was approached their position.

After the long break I'm afraid I need a refresher on our position. How long was this tunnel and how far into it are they. The fight/flight response depends slightly on weather they can easily get out of sight.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads