• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pulp Cthulhu: The Lost Temple of Yig

Capellan

Explorer
Two quick questions:

- are you happy to have PCs with the 'Sensitive' feat (but no other psychic abilities)?
- how should we select equipment?

I have a pistol-packin' parapsychologist worked up, but I need answers on those two points in order to finish him up.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
OK. So far we have:

Yellow Sign
Byron's Ghost
Capellan
Starman

and

mirthcard
mistergone

(you guys are in if you're still interested. Just make up a regular d20 30 pt buy, 3d6 HD character (no saves or skills) and let me know what his character concept/profession is. I'll do the rest.)

Capellan:

The sensitive feat is OK. Starting (readily available) cash is equal to 30% of your Starting Money (savings) [pg 15]. The rest (70%) is locked up in investments, loans, home, car, etc. You can liquidate it if you need cash but it will take time (thanks YS... ;) ).

And lastly, I've created a thread for your characters in the Rogues Gallery here: http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44419

Last edited:

Shapermc

First Post
VorpalBunny said:
Shaper, if you want I can keep you as an alternate, or a replacement if someone drops out or is killed during the game...
Sure. If one of those 2 don't respond I will take their spot.

mistergone

First Post
I'm bowing out, as I don't have the rulebook plus I got into another game. Plus, ShaperMC deserves a spot as this is more his thing anyways.;) Have fun and good luck!

Mirth

Explorer
I'm still interested, but if mistergone (or someone else who might have the book) is really interested in playing I can bow out as well. Or VB, if you don't want the headache of having someone play who doesn't have the book, I'd be glad to step aside now that you have 4 players. I really won't be upset at all. Just let me know.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
It's not too much of a headache, as long as you're familiar with d20 (and if you're on these forums that's a given ;) ), and you're at least a little familiar with the Mythos and Lovecraft's work.

We can work around any other problems later. :)

Remove ads