(OOC) Tal'Dorei 5e

I'm not sure how active people are in this game but, I noticed @TheWillofD has not been seen on the forum for a couple of weeks. Maybe, if people still want to play, I can take over. The setting won't be the same, though. It will be a generic fantasy setting and this will be a one-shot. I just figured, since everyone has character's ready, why not just keep going.

We're just, literally, in the 'what is the job' stage of a game so I can, literally, take it anywhere. If the DM comes back, we can reboot or whatever.

Thoughts?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm not sure how active people are in this game but, I noticed @TheWillofD has not been seen on the forum for a couple of weeks. Maybe, if people still want to play, I can take over. The setting won't be the same, though. It will be a generic fantasy setting and this will be a one-shot. I just figured, since everyone has character's ready, why not just keep going.

We're just, literally, in the 'what is the job' stage of a game so I can, literally, take it anywhere. If the DM comes back, we can reboot or whatever.

Thoughts?
You're better off letting this one lie and starting your own game if you want to do so. (I'd give it a shot!) Steps on less toes.

If people want to use the same or similar characters in THAT game, it's up to them. Just leave this one for when/if the DM comes back. It's shocking how often this sort of thing can happen here when it comes to PBP. Give 'em a chance, though!

Remove ads