OOC: Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Temujin

First Post
Ah, finally, internet again. Sorry for not being able to get any info in, but life is too time consuming. I've got too much going on, so its a good thing you already dropped me. Have fun, the game looks like it'll be really interesting.

LogicsFate

First Post
Lazlow said:
LogicsFate, couple questions for you:

[sblock]All I'm missing from your sheet is your equipment. Remember, all non-magical items that cost less than 100gp in the PHB are free (this reflects your previous years of adventuring), so you can use all 5400gp of your starting money for magical items if you want.

Also, by my calculations you can have one more spell per day per level - right now you have 4 0-level, 4 1st-level, and 3 2nd-level, but it should be 5/4/4.[/sblock]

Thanks, sir! I'll redo the math, and sorry for the delay I've been at work(s) for the last 12 hours and wont have any free time(when they finally let me leave) at home tonight. Holiday starts tommorrow *tears of joy*

LogicsFate

First Post
Gray Shade said:
Well said, Khavren! (now get over to your own thread! wouldn't want you to know what our group is doing out of character! :) )

Don't be confused, Wystan. I'm just having some fun. No offense meant ;)

Hey, I've been trying for a couple hours now to be able to use the buttons atop this text box. I can't, for the life of me, get my text to change color. I've even tried just using the vB commands with the [], but that didn't work either. I know I'm hitting the right "Post Reply" button. And I've used EN Worlds under another name before and it worked fine for me then, so I don't know what the deal is. Is there a setting I may have set that I don't know about?

Apparently my smilies work (but that one from off to the right of this box--if I click on the pull down one above, nothing happens).

I guess my text color will be black or white or whatever the defualt is until I can get this worked out, sorry to dampen the mood. If anyone knows why this may be happening, please let me know! I'm so lost . . . :(

I don't know but it won't work for me either, I usually cut and paste from word, but I wont be able to till I get home

Agrajag said:
...rrriight...this is kinda embarasing but...um...how do ya get the words to change color:\
OK, write a message and you'll see a pull-down menu above the text box which is labeld "[Color]". Just highlight the text you want to turn that color, and then pick a color from that menu. It might depend on what web browser you're using, but I'm not sure about that. Let me know if you need more help.

Lazlow

First Post
Temujin said:
Ah, finally, internet again. Sorry for not being able to get any info in, but life is too time consuming. I've got too much going on, so its a good thing you already dropped me. Have fun, the game looks like it'll be really interesting.

Thanks for checking back in with me. If you get more time in the future, let me know and we can work something out.

Lazlow

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Thanks, sir! I'll redo the math, and sorry for the delay I've been at work(s) for the last 12 hours and wont have any free time(when they finally let me leave) at home tonight. Holiday starts tommorrow *tears of joy*

Not a problem - enjoy your holiday!

Remove ads