OOC: Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Lazlow

First Post
Wystan said:
Logics Fate, can you choose a slightly darker color, Very Hard to read on the white background.

Oooooo, yeah, I just noticed that you changed it to that fluorescent green. Not easy to read at all.

Wystan

Explorer
And that is perfectly [sblock] in character as he is writing himself, I swear he is coming alive for me. I love this method of playing allows me to be more expressive than tabletop does... :)[/sblock]

However [sblock] I also like the other characters and will play with the monds now [/sblock] ever calls me [sblock] these are fun as well, and I like to use them[/sblock]
I am going to have to [sblock] keep using sblocks to misinform[/sblock]

Lazlow

First Post
Wystan said:
And that is perfectly [sblock] in character as he is writing himself, I swear he is coming alive for me. I love this method of playing allows me to be more expressive than tabletop does... :)[/sblock]

Great! [sblock]That's the best comment I could hope for![/sblock]

However [sblock] I also like the other characters and will play with the monds now [/sblock]

[sblock]Minds? ;) [/sblock]

ever calls me [sblock] these are fun as well, and I like to use them[/sblock]
I am going to have to [sblock] keep using sblocks to misinform[/sblock]

OUCH
[sblock]heh heh heh[/sblock]

Lazlow, I think I'm going to make a few minor alterations to my character if that's OK. I'll try and post the revised sheet as soon as I have it. My view of him is changing now that I'm actually getting to play him.

Lazlow

First Post
Important Announcement

Branding Opportunity said:
Lazlow, I think I'm going to make a few minor alterations to my character if that's OK. I'll try and post the revised sheet as soon as I have it. My view of him is changing now that I'm actually getting to play him.

Sure, no problem, and thanks for bringing this up:

I like to play very openly, in that the players should be allowed to fine tune their characters as they get going, just as you've mentioned here. So, as you all play a bit and get the overall feel of the adventure and your own characters, feel free to make minor adjustments like changing skills or equipment, or maybe a slight change in ability scores, but please OK everything through me. I want you to be as happy as possible with your characters so this game will be fun for everyone. Once we get the adventure well-established, maybe after a couple of minor events or encounters and you've had a chance to flex your guys' muscles, so to speak, I'll ask for final tweaks and then we'll lock 'em in then. Sound good?

Gray Shade

First Post
I think that with a character named Berserker Bill, I'm going to need to be in a fight before I'm really sure that he's made right. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads