D&D 5E [OOC] The New World (Volo Monsters)

TallIan

Explorer
Drutha picked her way across the boulder field and then fell in at the back of the group as they made their way following the orc. She kept her eyes open for any trouble, and especially for signs of ogres as Ripnek moved out ahead to scout.

I was planning on Nert keeping the rear and covering our trail with his survival will, though I've not rolled anything. On the other hand if Ripnek says otherwise Nert isn't going to argue.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
No worries. Feel free. I just tend to follow the maxim of someone witj heavy armor (usually a cleric) in the back.

[video=youtube;waa2ucfgVgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waa2ucfgVgQ[/video]

Last edited:

ammulder

Explorer
I don't want to put this in terms of levels, but when considering whether to fight or avoid an ogre, you do have background knowledge.

You are all aware that you are beginners in the grand scheme of combat talent, and while there are enough of you to gang up on a creature like an ogre... Individually you'd be taking a pretty substantial risk. When you think about ogres, you think about bone-crushing hits.

Trogdor1992

First Post
By any chance are you still open to another character? I'm finally home from a mandatory vacation from freedom in the court ordered county hotel so I'd love to get in on this if you'd have me.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

ammulder

Explorer
By any chance are you still open to another character? I'm finally home from a mandatory vacation from freedom in the court ordered county hotel so I'd love to get in on this if you'd have me.

No openings at the moment, though I'll keep you on the list if that changes.

Remove ads