D&D 5E [OOC] The New World (Volo Monsters)

Shayuri

First Post
Saashala prefers to avoid Imperial Ogre entanglements.

She's got a Friends spell handy in case things go south, but that's an uncertain ploy at best. :)

ammulder

Explorer
I'm awarding everyone 100 XP for making it through the first night without killing each other, getting past ogreville, and generally staying on target.

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: Correct, the caravan is delivering supplies from the town at the big red T to the mines at the big red D.

Should I put some notes on stuff like this in the first OOC post for reference? I guess it can't hurt, right?

Thought I'd move this here, rather than clutter up the IC thread.

Initially I was going to suggest the river route to avoid detection, but then realised that the caravan was heading towards us on the road. I could have been less lazy (it would also help if I wasn't at work) and looked back through the thread to confirm.

I just didn't want to be in a situation later of, "If I knew THAT, then I would have...".

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ammulder

Explorer
Well, if there's agreement to head for the road, one of you needs to take the lead and make the Survival roll to find it. Not that I expect it to be a big challenge at DC 5, but the dice have already defied me once or twice, so... :)

Remove ads