OOTS 1018 discussion

MarkB

Legend
At this point we've been at the Godsmoot for over half a year, and they're still voting. "Interesting" will be when we move on from this plotline.

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
I still love OotS, but the last story line has me itching for something to happen. Strange that, lots of stuff is happening, but I don't feel as if it is happening. For me it is standing still, gearing up for something to happen.

I am sure this will play out differently when collected in a book, when it will be more compressed so to say.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I would like to say something on behalf of Mr. Berlew and his epic battle between his thumb and the glass golumn.

4 years ago I had a ladder accident that hyper-extended the connective and nerve tissues in my left arm when I was left hanging because the ladder animated and wiggled out from underneath me, then the ladder lay on the ground laughing at me.

I am still dealing with pain, stiffness, lack of strength, and fine manipulation. On days where a low pressure wander within 100 miles of where I am I hurt more. On cold days, I get to hurt more for that too. Mr. Berlew is still early on in his recovery, so doing art work, it is not only difficult, but painful to -of this I am reasonably sure even though we have never met.

Please be patient with him. This was a severe blow to him, I would imagine.

Thank you for your time spent reading my rant.

Last edited:

Cor Azer

First Post
To be honest, all things considered, the rate of new strips is perfectly acceptable and understandable; after all, most of us pay nothing for what he's offering us.

I think it feels longer though because the group is somewhat split up, so while we may see a strip at a reasonable rate, several characters have barely been seen in ages (in the main strip; it is possible they're featured more regularly in the Kickstarter rewards).

Remove ads