OotS #370 is up

Felix

Explorer
Re: Forcecage.

Frankly, I'm a fan of the [Extended] Forcecage, Dimensional Lock, and then-populate-the-surrounding-area-with-as-many-Symbols-as-possible ploy.

Really the best way to keep someone from going anywhere while giving them the opportunity to subject themselves to extreme pain. :D

But yeah, mean friggin spell; I did find Miko's frustration gratifying. Very. :)

Xer0

First Post
Felix said:
Re: Forcecage.

Frankly, I'm a fan of the [Extended] Forcecage, Dimensional Lock, and then-populate-the-surrounding-area-with-as-many-Symbols-as-possible ploy.

Really the best way to keep someone from going anywhere while giving them the opportunity to subject themselves to extreme pain. :D

But yeah, mean friggin spell; I did find Miko's frustration gratifying. Very. :)
Yeah, too bad that the last time you did that, you got me stuck in the forcecage as well.

Solarious

Explorer
Corsair said:
All the Miko hate makes me sad. Now I must root for her to spite all of you.
Agreed.

[/unbashed Miko fan]

All the bad press she gets is by people jealous of her dedication to roleplaying and effectiveness despite her somewhat subpar class combination.

Pbartender

First Post
Solarious said:
All the bad press she gets is by people jealous of her dedication to roleplaying and effectiveness despite her somewhat subpar class combination.

Actually, most of her bad press comes from the willfully antagonistic personality her player gives her...

She's a lot like Belkar that way.

Zamtap

First Post
paradox42 said:
I liked Xykon's reversal of the usual "Bwahahaha! Now I have you in my clutches so here are all the secret details of my Epic Master Plan!" villian monologue. :D His critique of the flaws in the Good side's plan is dead-on, of course.

Of course If the good sides warning devices sent the last say minute of action around them to the place that they are meant to warn when they are destroyed what Zykon is doing would draw attention to himself.

Remove ads