• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots 378

LoneWolf23

First Post
I predict that Miko's going to storm in while Roy and Nale are still in the Lord's chambers, and upon accusing the Order of being in league with Xykon, will attempt to prove it by scanning for alignment...

...and discover Nale's Lawful Evil aura.

Sejs

First Post
LoneWolf23 said:
I predict that Miko's going to storm in while Roy and Nale are still in the Lord's chambers, and upon accusing the Order of being in league with Xykon, will attempt to prove it by scanning for alignment...

...and discover Nale's Lawful Evil aura.
That will be a real test of Nale's self professed genius - did he think to learn Undetectable Alignment, Misdirection, or pick up a Ring of Mind Shielding.

You know, in many ways Nale really strikes me as the OotS version of Wily E. Coyote. :)

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
Sejs said:
That will be a real test of Nale's self professed genius - did he think to learn Undetectable Alignment, Misdirection, or pick up a Ring of Mind Shielding.

You know, in many ways Nale really strikes me as the OotS version of Wily E. Coyote. :)
So do you think we can expect someone to drop a safe on him?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads