OOTS 613 is up!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
I'm torn.

The comics have been getting funnier, so I really want to give massive kudos to Rich.

But, then I saw the ad for the new shirts and I have a strong desire to shoot people in the face that bring up LOLcats.

Hmmmm....

I'll just compromise with cold indifference towards him. :)

EDIT: Although...anything involving Mr. Scruffy is funny, so I guess we can still be friends Rich. :D

frankthedm

First Post
I think the line calling him a glorified pickpocket instead of a seasoned warrior is a clue that it's the rogue's crappy BAB that's to blame, a problem that only gets worse when Belkar knicks the dude's shield.

Also, he can't finesse a bastard sword, so he really can't have a relatively good attack chance even compared to other 17th+ level rogues.
Pretty clear to me he dropped the shield to use power attack's 2 for 1 bonnus. As far as finesse goes, he is a half orc. There is a modest chance are his dex is not higher than his strength.

Roman

First Post
Yay for Belkar, my favorite OOTS character! :cool:

However... left alone with two high level rogues while Celia carries Haley off... I have a feeling Belkar's prophecy is soon to be fulfilled. :(

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Pretty clear to me he dropped the shield to use power attack's 2 for 1 bonnus. As far as finesse goes, he is a half orc. There is a modest chance are his dex is not higher than his strength.

Not only is he probably power attacking (which also hurts the attack roll), but also he probably did it for the 1.5x str bonus. I think there's a good chance he has a high str score, to say the least (and possibly also a good dex to make up for light armor, having one doesn't exclude the other).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases