• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots 647!!!

MarkB

Legend
Wind Walk is the best cleric spell ever! :D

I didn't know you can make smoke messages with that. ;)

Interesting point of note: It takes at least a few hours to cover any significant distance via Wind Walk, and as far as I can tell it's only been a matter of minutes since V took on the soul splice to go after the dragon.

That means that the alternative solution proposed by the Fiendish Trio would, in fact, have failed. The imp would have teleported with V's head to the fleet only to find that Durkon and Elan were no longer there, but flying near-invisibly at some intererminate point between the fleet and Greysky City. By the time anyone resurrected V's head, his family would have been dead.

Not that V could have known that - he still acted for all the wrong reasons - but as far as saving his family goes, he made the right choice.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
You know what I'm worried about?

Boyishly innocent Elan telling Haley about the ninja-girl, and Haley taking it badly...

C'mon, I want Elan to not just have the happy ending the oracle foretold, but a fair bit of happiness on the way too!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads