• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOTS 652: No Respect for the Wicked

There's the possible twist that Xykon actually is the head/uniter of the evil fiends and suggested the soul splice in the first place.

That'd make it a pretty simple task to be prepared for V...who might just be playing right into Xykon's hands.

Roman

First Post
I got the impression that the IFCC had kind of invented the soul splice, though maybe I was just mistaken.

I had the impression that IFCC is doing the first multiple-soul splice from the three different planes. Soul splices, however, seem to have existed already before that. For all we know, they may even be relatively common in bargains with powerful spellcasters.

Herschel

Adventurer
You do realize you are debating game rules in a COMIC, correct? Why, especially when the author has specifically said it wouldn't, should an entertainment COMIC be run/written under the specific RULES of a separate and different GAME?

:p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads