• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #716 is up - She Didn't Miss

You know, I trust Rich. He's a good storyteller, and I've enjoyed most of the road thus far.

But that said... I'm really, really tired of the constant splitting of the party. I'd really like to see them together, and pursuing the main plotline, for a good long while at a stretch. :(

I doubt this "split" will last more than a handful of episodes.

OTOH, The poster's author will eventually figure out that Elan is not Nale but will gaes them with bring Nale to justice or something stupid like that.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Well, considering how much they are at a loss at the moment, this might be the main ploytline.

Though I would like things to be less complicated.

Klaus

First Post
You know, I trust Rich. He's a good storyteller, and I've enjoyed most of the road thus far.

But that said... I'm really, really tired of the constant splitting of the party. I'd really like to see them together, and pursuing the main plotline, for a good long while at a stretch. :(
Yep. I enjoy the character interplay vastly more than the unfolding storylines.

Yeah, add me to the list of people that have tired a little of the party being split up. I still enjoy the comic though.

And does anyone else think the strip is seriously lacking in its regular dosage levels of Thog? The strips that detailed the travels of Elan and Thog were some of my favourites. He reminds me of Pinky from Pinky and the Brain.

Olaf the Stout

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
The whole plan seems kind of dumb to me....

And the NPC griping about the wasted teleport scroll...has the thought of looting his captive high level adventurers not crossed his mind yet? A scroll of teleport's peanuts compared to their gear, surely.

MarkB

Legend
I doubt this "split" will last more than a handful of episodes.

OTOH, The poster's author will eventually figure out that Elan is not Nale but will gaes them with bring Nale to justice or something stupid like that.

Given her name and address, she may simply treat them as a light snack.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads