Opinions on a PC idea

Quickbeam

Explorer
RogueJK:
Thanks for posting the PrC info. I'm pretty sure I don't have that issue of Dragon, so I would have been hunting aimlessly without your timely assistance.

Xarlen:
When I first read your post, I thought perhaps it was a tongue-in-cheek remark because I'd inadvertantly missed replying to an earlier post of yours. Thankfully that's not the case :).
The way I see things, I'm asking some of the 5,000+ people here at EN World to take time out of their lives to help me. The least I can do is be responsive to their comments and suggestions.

Thanks again all, please keep the replies flowing!!

Valicor

First Post
Did you consider the Beserker Prestige class from Deities & Demigods. It is easy to enter, and is alot more agressive a rage, then a barbarians.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Valicor said:
Did you consider the Beserker Prestige class from Deities & Demigods. It is easy to enter, and is alot more agressive a rage, then a barbarians.

I haven't perused Deities & Demigods yet, but your Berserker PrC suggestion intrigues me greatly. Care to share the basic details?

*edit* silly spelling gaffe

Last edited:

Valicor

First Post
The prestige class has really simply prreqs;
like +5 hit, and proficiency in both sheild, and battle axe i think ti is.

Barbarian Hit dice, Clerical attack bonus,Saves high fort

Got the basic barbarian abilities like, DR /-, and fast movment. its battle furry is a +6 modifier to str and con, but every round you make a will save. DC 15+ roudns past or attack the closest thing. Unless your already engaged with something. Also you hybrid forms. In which you can assume the form of yoru totem animal or a hybrid form, where you gain +2 str and con.

The prestige class Is sorta based aroudn the Viking gods, but hey if you character is a hardy brawler and loves strength you can take this. It would work for yoru nature skills and connection later one. But you would have to wait awhile before doign that part of the character. You could explain it as goign back to your roots.

mzsylver

Explorer
i recommend:

1 barb
1 barb/1 cleric
2 barb/1 cleric
2 barb/x cleric

this way you get uncanny dodge (prevents those damn blinking rogues from destroying you), rage, and decent casting.

consider taking rage feats like Extra Rage, Retroactive Rage, DESTRUCTIVE Rage :D i like that last one!

good luck!

Remove ads