D&D 5E (OPTIMIZATION) THE NAMELESS KING ! THE WIZARD's NIGHTMARE! LAST BOSS

3.14 Dragon

First Post
Hey guys, Fire Tarrasque from GiantITP here with a little update.

He is STILL making new accounts, but now he's changed from the Nameless King to the Sorcerer King and goes full Sorc. However, the members of GiantITP have decided that his build is terrible and the best build is Carrel. He just got banned once more, so yeah. My favorite part about his new build is twofold.
Part one: The Sorcerer King is a Scion of Tiamat and a Cultist of Mephistophleles. Those two are the STRONGEST of allies.
Part two: He said, and I quote, "IS YOU THE CHAMPION OF LIGHT?"

3.14 Dragon

First Post
Second update: I'm fairly certain he's been IP banned from GiantITP as well now. He went into a mad rant of how the Sorcerer King was immortal, and that he'd keep making new accounts every two weeks, and no forum rules would stop him.
I wish I was joking about that.
As far as I know, he hasn't posted anything else since.
By the way, he is weirdly efficient about this. He's got a Pintrest with 500 something Sorcerer King images for his use. You can find it just by googling Hygor Haas.

Last edited:

Zene

First Post
Second update: I'm fairly certain he's been IP banned from GiantITP as well now. He went into a mad rant of how the Sorcerer King was immortal, and that he'd keep making new accounts every two weeks, and no forum rules would stop him.
I wish I was joking about that.
As far as I know, he hasn't posted anything else since.
By the way, he is weirdly efficient about this. He's got a Pintrest with 500 something Sorcerer King images for his use. You can find it just by googling Hygor Haas.

oh man, that’s amazing. I wish I’d seen that.
i really wonder what this guy’s IRL story is.

Hey guys, Fire Tarrasque from GiantITP here with a little update.

He is STILL making new accounts, but now he's changed from the Nameless King to the Sorcerer King and goes full Sorc. However, the members of GiantITP have decided that his build is terrible and the best build is Carrel. He just got banned once more, so yeah. My favorite part about his new build is twofold.
Part one: The Sorcerer King is a Scion of Tiamat and a Cultist of Mephistophleles. Those two are the STRONGEST of allies.
Part two: He said, and I quote, "IS YOU THE CHAMPION OF LIGHT?"

What’s Carrel? The link isn’t working.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases