First Post

Attachments

• OrcPieFirefly.jpg
    OrcPieFirefly.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 692

Sialia

First Post
48 views, and not one comment?
There used to be scintillating conversation around here.

Sigh. I have been away too long.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
48 views, and not one comment?
There used to be scintillating conversation around here.

What's to comment? It is a thing. It is cute, but contains no calls to action for the reader. Would a bunch of people going, "Heh, that's funny!" be "scintillating conversation"?

Besides, Jayne is far more orcish than Mal. Just sayin'. :p

Sialia

First Post
Oh allright, fine. Point taken.

I was reminiscing about the threadhttp://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?12553-The-Orc-and-The-Pie which actually was a lot of fun, but was part of a larger conversation. I probably should just have resurrected that thread and posted it there.

Conversation starter: what am I going to do about my cursed dice? Last game they failed me on every single roll. I mean, the whole game--even the part when I levelled up my character and rolled a one on my new hit die. I mean, seriously--what is up with that?

Can I appease them? Uncurse them? Or do I just have to get new dice?

I've had this set since Piratecat gave them to me for my birthday all the way back when I lived in Boston. That's got to be like 20 years now. What I'm saying is, we have history together, and they weren't always toxic to me before.

Dylrath did some great things with this very d20.

Although--as I recall--that character was most famous for his egregious and comical fails.

Hmm.

Maybe it is time to get new dice.

So what's in fashion these days?

Last edited:

Sialia

First Post
Wow. Where have I been? How did I miss the whole saga of Nutkinland's demise and reincarnations?
http://annex.wikia.com/wiki/Nutkinland

Did no one save the awesome orc & pie parody contest thread?

It was genius.

At least, in parts.

Um. Although of course, most of those parts could not be posted here, even if we could find them.

I'm so glad Doomdaisy reposted the Seuss version over on my earlier thread--that entry was worth preserving.

All the rest is lost to the digital landfill . . . pixels abandoned . . .lost the signal . . .

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
that works too. I just put this on a firefly based facebook page and then I blinked. When the eyes finished blinking I had 19 likes

edit:

make that 25 likes and a "You should punch your dm"

Last edited:

Remove ads