• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Orichalcum and Neutronium Golems

Hiya mate! :)

Khisanth the Ancient said:
Will these be updated to 4e? If so, roughly what tier/level would they be and what book would they appear in? I'd be very interested to see how a Neutronium Golem looks in 4e.

Not entirely sure which book the revisions would appear in at this juncture, I think I have the Orichalcum Golem pencilled in for a Demons & Primordials book, while the Neutronium Golem will be in a book whose title I cannot reveal at this time - its far too cool a title to splurge at this juncture. :cool:

I think the Orichalcum Golem is mid-Immortal Tier and the Neutronium Golem is mid-Sidereal Tier.

One thing I have already worked out is the relationship between Guardians - Golems - Sentinels - Gargants - Colossi (Mega) - Leviathans (Giga) in terms of Level. The only thing I am unhappy with at this point is the possibility some 'golems' being more powerful than Time Lords. Neutronium Leviathan for instance. I'm not really happy with that idea, so I may find some way to curb the Level increases.

I will have golems in virtually every book containing stats, but probably not more than 1-2 in any one book (same with dragons).

Remove ads