Original Creations Compilations (contributions welcome)

VBMEW-01

First Post
Let me know if anything is tagged wrong or needs revision.

Malcolm/LordWinter ya'll let me know what powers you want me to migrate over into the PowersOCC (preferably the ones that are 100% yours)

I'll have Powers OCC and the two Monster OCCs done tomorrow (everyone's and Keterys') hopefully. Then I can start on the two new books.

I am thinking on a website, and might just do a wikispace or pbwiki (so ya'll can update with revision notes as needed. I will switch over to a new entry format at that time that I have been working on.

TheLordWinter

First Post
The texts of what the various Warlord powers do is all mine, however the Encounter Powers are based on names/examples we've seen. I'd say use the at-wills, so that people can freely play a Warlord for the moment.

ShadowyFigure

First Post
Brute Zombie Level 1 Brute Medium natural animate (undead) XP 100
Initiative +0 Senses Perception +0; darkvision
HP 20; Bloodied 10
AC 10; Fortitude 13, Reflex 10; Will 10
Immune; disease, poison; Resist 10 necrotic;
Vulnerable 5 radiant Speed 5
:bmelee: Slam (Standard; At-Will) – Necrotic
The zombie strikes out with its limbs.+4 vs AC; 1d6+3 plus 2d4 Necrotic Damage.
:melee: Bloody Last Result (Full Round; Encounter) – Necrotic
The Zombie rushes charges forward as a last resort.
+6 vs AC; 1d4+3 plus 3d4 Necrotic Damage.
A Brute Zombie may only use this when bloodied and makes a charge at the nearest possible target as part of this attack .
Str: 17 (+3), Dex: 10 (+0) Con: --, Int: --, Wis: 10 (+0), Cha: 1 (-5)

VBMEW-01

First Post
okay, the Monstrous OCC is now up. It is updated with new icons for attacks, dice, etc. I updated it first because it was the easiest.

With that I think I'm going to have to hand the reins of managing the OCCs over to someone else, at least for a time. Between school, family, and making my own stuff (which I haven't been doing at all) I really don't have the time to manage this huge project by myself. I am more than willing to help the next manager(by handing over all the files I have and sharing what little I know about the process) and am willing to do one or two of the OCCs myself (1 big one and a couple of little ones maybe). I just don't have time to do all of them right now.

The biggest thing is that I don't want this project to die, like many do. I've been feeling the strain a lot lately, but have been reluctant to mention it because I don't want all of these great works to fall into Enworld's archives.

Anyone interested?

keterys

First Post
Just giving a quick 'Hurrah' for ya in support, and I hope folks can step up, even if I can't (well sorta - I can take over PDFing mine at some point since I need to learn to do that _anyways_, but I'm not sure how soon)

VBMEW-01

First Post
Its very simple really. I use MS Office 03 (Word) to generate/format and print them as PDFs using a program called PDF995 (it actually makes a faux printer in your active printer list) Pretty easy really

EDIT-I couldn't attach all of these below

Attachments

• area.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 256
  • melee.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 237
  • four.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 246
  • five.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 243
  • close.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 243
  • basic.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 246
Last edited:

Belorin

Explorer
VBMEW-01 said:
Its very simple really. I use MS Office 03 (Word) to generate/format and print them as PDFs using a program called PDF995 (it actually makes a faux printer in your active printer list) Pretty easy really
There is also Freepdf which does the same thing.

Bel

VBMEW-01

First Post
should you want them (for whatever) Keterys, here are the icons I made for your file (like the ones from Monstrous OCC). I would convert them to another image format but I don't want them to lose detail.

Attachments

• ranged.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 239
  • six.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 229
  • star.bmp
    774 bytes · Views: 245
  • three.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 226

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Thank you for all your hard work, VB! You did a great job.

Not in any way to sound ungrateful, but how far did you get on my monster book? Can you post me an incomplete version? I don't have a PDF editor. Also, quite frankly, I don't have hard copies of any of my monsters, as I was waiting for a good clean version to print.

Thanks Again!

Fitz

Remove ads