• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Orlandu pays a visit to the human's arena.. searching for a challenge.

Skarnkai

First Post
*Feeling his victory at hand... he lets his opponent lose to give him a chance to strike back*

The lotus blossum kicks within the ricefield; waves away the quickening of the sun!

*Remembering his home and its ricefield, he lashes out with a delicate yet brutal kick aimed at his opponent's midsection* (Hope ya had rice for lunch heh)

Jin Chi

First Post
Lifted into the air by Orlandu's mighty horns, Jin Chi pounds both fists into his opponent's huge ears, grabbing hold and raking for all he is worth.

The panther thrusts the caves; shreds the blood of the earth!

Rathan

First Post
"the blood of the earth...well well well...I have never seen that done before..it wins my vote.......

Point Jin Chi, One Flag Ogre Magi, Two Flags Neutral

Skarnkai

First Post
*Senses that he is once again losing momentum and tries a new strategy*

The snake assaults the gate; protects against the rising of the willow!

*He sinuously strikes out with his right hand, attempting to bash in Jin Chi's teeth, the gate of the mouth*

Jin Chi

First Post
Moving with the precision of a needle, Jin Chi goes after Orlandu's legs, hammering tremendous blows at them. He puts aside all emotions and concentrates on the task at hand, giving himself fully into the moment.

The needle nails the pillars; protects against the beauty of the heart!

Rathan

First Post
The judge speaks......

"I like snakes... they move silly....."

Point Ogre Magi, Two Flags Ogre Magi, One Flag Neutral

Skarnkai

First Post
*Moves to finish this battle*

The turtle silences the ravine and skillfully storms the weapon; removes the drive of the moon!

*He reaches out to grab Jin's throat and then use him as a shield while running into a wall or other obstruction*

Remove ads