Orlandu retires from active play for a time.

Skarnkai

First Post
I have grown tired of the game... not much fun for me anymore...
No goals.. or anything.. Got to win 7 fights for next belt.. and since luck controls all in YB I doubt I will see that day anytime before the next reset...

So I hang up my sword...

Maybe I will back sometime I don't know..

Anyways any students in my dojo can learn as they please... also if the dojo gets a neutral or better record anyone is welcome to join...

TTFN.

Lady Diamond

First Post
By "spurious" I think ya mean "spur of the moment" or "off the cuff" :) so I'll go off that. Vision Quests sound really cool, especially for green and brown belts. Those folks have obtained more responsibility, perhaps a vision quest for "something" would be cool.

Just what is that "something"? (trying to explore and pique Turtle's imagination here, or anyone else's).

(heh, my dictionary says "spurious" means this: illegitimate, false, bastard, counterfeit, like in appearance but unlike in function or structure - no wonder I'm confuzzled by the words y'all use sometimes) :) ... look 'em up before ya use them, please?

Skarnkai

First Post
Well mostly something to pass the time to my next belts =P

Tournaments would be good..

Events from judges maybe?

Like the race I had with someone.. that was fun...

Heh, well I think a tournament is right around the corner, I think Gray is planning some kindof yen tournament where the participants pay yen and the winner receives most of it...but if you go i'll be sad to see you leave but I hope you would come back soon!

Wicht

Hero
If anyone has any ideas for friday events go ahead and mention them. Things have picked up for me in real life and I am not quite as free as I was a month ago this time, so any help with ideas is good.

That one race was a good idea and tournaments are fun (though they take a little work to do properly I know) :)

But there are probably other things we could do. I thought about one day where the forces of negative enregy turned everyone undead for a day and all played according to an undead progression, using undead powers (but still counting wins and losses as normal. That one would take a little work to do as well. What other ideas are there?

How about a team competition?

Such as a team comprised of 6 tiers, no more than 3 fighters to a team?

Edit-A bit plain I know but I think it has potential.

Last edited:

Remove ads