[OT] Advice on selling old gaming stuff

Arani Korden

First Post
Over the years, I've picked up a lot of gaming materials. A lot of gaming materials. Lately, I've decided to simplify my gaming materials considerably (not quitting the hobby by any means, I just want to focus on a few lines that I actually play.)

Any suggestions? Is e-bay my best bet?

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
eBay's an option; I've bought quite a bit of Magic & D&D stuff over the years, and haven't been stiffed once. Another option is our very own Marketplace forum.

JoeGKushner

First Post
The most important thing to realize is that if you are starting, you'll probably get lower prices on some things than others who are 'super sellers' do.

Another important thing is realize that any money you make in this manner is 'found' money.

Another option, if you don't have a reputation as a seller, is to contact one of the better online dealers (e.g., Titan Games, or Dragon Trove, or one of many others), and see about shipping the games out to them.

Arani Korden

First Post
Heretic Apostate said:
Another option, if you don't have a reputation as a seller, is to contact one of the better online dealers (e.g., Titan Games, or Dragon Trove, or one of many others), and see about shipping the games out to them.

Thanks! I've checked the sites, and it looks like Titan Games is exactly what I'm looking for. I guess I'll spend tomorrow making a big, big list.

(Though I have to put in a plug for the Dragon's Trove as well; I've bought from them in the past, and never had a bad experience.)

Drawmack

First Post
I love Titan. One of my friends was an avid toon player and he lost all his sourcebooks in a flood. I called Titan games and explained the situation to them. They called me back within 48 hours having located a copy of every book.

Remove ads