[OT] Best. Ebay. Auction. Ever.

Tsyr

Explorer
I think I prefer the classic "I will come over and rough you up" one... somewhere on the 'net that one is archived, but I don't know where.

Azlan

First Post
Interesting. I suppose it could be just a joke... But then, it appears someone actually bidded for this guy's service, and the auction was completed. Thus a deal was actually made for a service that is surely illegal. (A misdemeaner; not a felony. But still... ) And this, on one of the top commercial websites of the US.

e-bay. Feh. They're such money-raking sluts.

Thresher

First Post
I first studied harassing phone calls under my abusive father. He would drink beers and in between beating me and watching WWF, would call up my mother and yell for hours at a time. From there I moved on to making hateful calls to ex girlfriends, bosses, or really anyone who sucks. I am probably the best trained person in the field of harassing phone calls. I can disguise my voice in such favorites as angry Indian guy and effeminate homsexual.

rofl!

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Azlan said:
Interesting. I suppose it could be just a joke... But then, it appears someone actually bidded for this guy's service, and the auction was completed. Thus a deal was actually made for a service that is surely illegal. (A misdemeaner; not a felony. But still... ) And this, on one of the top commercial websites of the US.

e-bay. Feh. They're such money-raking sluts.

Sure, but if you start prosecuting everyone who makes a prank phone call, then all of the morning radio DJ's will be out of work. :)

Remove ads