• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Help me pick...

Terraism

Explorer
Hey, people's - in an amazing display of ingenuity, I decided to get up and actually get something done - thus, I've got some nifty little logos. (No, I don't have anything to put them on yet, but... still! :)) Anyway, I think I'm going to use one of them for my 'avatar' - I'd like to have something unique. Would you be ever so nice as to tell me which one of these is nicest? (I'd love the critiques anyway, so...) Thanks a bunch.

Attachments

• CAUyugQVAAAeCT4.jpg
    CAUyugQVAAAeCT4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6,057

Holy Bovine

First Post
Definately the second one. The last two would be unreadable and the colour scheme would look rather drab. The seond one with the big 'T' and the firey background would translate very nicely to the small scale of the avatars

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Terraism said:
Hey, people's - in an amazing display of ingenuity, I decided to get up and actually get something done - thus, I've got some nifty little logos. (No, I don't have anything to put them on yet, but... still! :)) Anyway, I think I'm going to use one of them for my 'avatar' - I'd like to have something unique. Would you be ever so nice as to tell me which one of these is nicest? (I'd love the critiques anyway, so...) Thanks a bunch.

I like the second one, but I'd like to see what it would look like with it faded into the background a bit (rendered partially transparent), and make the T larger, I think.

It might be neat to create a reverse image of the background, and make that the texture for the T.

Attachments

• samples.jpg
    samples.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 629

Remove ads