• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Help name a Beauty Salon

Zarthon

Explorer
Greetings all,

A friend of mine is opening up a Beauty Salon and she needs some help naming it. She is going to be doing Waxing, facials, massage, manicures, pedicures, reflexology, etc...

The name needs to be neutral so that men will also be inclined to go there for treatment.

Also the name should not have the words BODY & BEAUTY in it.

Any help in this would be greatly appreiatiated

Tsyr

Explorer
"Change Self"? :p

Sorry, I'm not good with names... but the joke had to be made.

Last edited:

Zarthon

Explorer
Tsyr said:
"Change Self"? :p

Sorry, I'm not good with names... but the joke had to be made.

LOL, no problem Tsyr.

Just one more thing everyone...Lets keep it clean so that the Moderators don't come in here and kick our collective Ar$e$ ;)

der_kluge

Adventurer
Probably not applicable here, but I'll never forget a salon name I saw once : Curl up and Dye

I even wrote up a Bluffside POI based on that, but it didn't make the final cut. :(

Angcuru

First Post
die_kluge said:
Probably not applicable here, but I'll never forget a salon name I saw once : Curl up and Dye

I even wrote up a Bluffside POI based on that, but it didn't make the final cut. :(

That's not right!!!:D

Aeolius

Adventurer
Re: Re: [OT] Help name a Beauty Salon

Barendd Nobeard said:
The New You

as opposed to the Gnu Ewe? :D

how about "Trading Faces"? "Superfacial"?

okay, okay....it has to be neutral and new-age-ish... "Attitudes", "Opportunities", "Mirror, Mirror"?

or trendy.... name it "wOOt!"

Remove ads