• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] If you though "lightning bolt!" was funny...

Blood Jester

First Post
Actually, I feel bad for the kid. He was just goofing around for his own amusment, and screwed up and left the tape in the camera. He wasn't trying to impress anyone, just have some fun and play 'pretend hero'. Kind of like gaming huh? Only, he wasn't even doing it in front of anyone.

The 'lightning bolt' guy was at a LARP, he expected to be seen. This poor kid didn't, and probably has few enough friends as it is.

I've a mean sense of humor, but I more feel for htis kid than laugh at him. He's got lots of emotional pain coming his way.

Yeah, call me...

-Party pooper

edit: typing hard

Last edited:

Number47

First Post
Dang. I don't have Window Media player. I am very curious, though. Not enough to touch a Micro$oft product. Gonna stay all Mac. Can someone convert it to another format?

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
I've done it!

But that doesn't remove the hilarity factor from it. I'm gonna hafta make a chubby, slightly incompetent Psychic Warrior now. He'll call himself "The Last Sith!"

Tee-hee. :)

Chauzu

First Post
Lol, now it works...

Hmmm... maybe that is part of his new Lose Weight Fast program or something. :rolleyes:

Nothing is funnier than the occasional watching of larpers though. :cool:

Last edited:

Remove ads